- Location: 1 Warwick Lane, London, W14 8FN, UK
- Feature Product: Limestone Honeycomb Panels
- Panel Specification: 6m Portuguese Beige Limestone honed + 19mm Aluminium Honeycomb Panel backing
- Application: Exterior Cladding
- Project Size: 15,000m² for three building blocks
More About the Project
Kensington Row History and Grenfell Survivor Rehousing
Completed in 2017, 1 Kensington Row is a £2 billion development by the Berkeley Group in West Kensington, London. It features 15,000m² of HyCOMB’s 6mm stone honeycomb panels – along with our innovative cladding installation system – to form its impressive exterior facade, which incorporates a beautiful beige limestone surface sourced from Portugal. Project officials were particularly happy with the level of fire resistance provided by HyCOMB’s cladding panels, which are BSI approved.
Because of this, the UK government decided to move survivors from the Grenfell Tower Fire into this new building, which used fire-safe Stone Honeycomb Panels to prevent the spread of fire exacerbated by flammable exterior cladding on the building.
1 Kensington Row is situated on Warwick Road, Kensington.
This modern apartment complex boasts an incredible location at the heart of a thriving area within Central London.
Kensington Row is located in close proximity to iconic areas of the capital including Knightsbridge and Hyde Park, with Hammersmith and Chelsea just a few streets away and Westminster and Mayfair not much further. Walkable landmarks included the Natural History Museum, the Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace.
The apartments feature a variety of amenities which exclusively serve residents, including:
- Private swimming and vitality pool
- Exclusive treatment rooms
- State-of-the-art gymnasium, fitted with the latest sporting and work-out equipment.
- Private cinema
- 24-hour hotel-style concierge service