Oceana Bal Harbour
- Location: 10201 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, Miami, US
- Feature Product: Sandstone honeycomb panels
- Surface Skin: 6mm Shell Stone
- Application: Exterior cladding
- Area: 500m²
About the Project
Oceana Bal Harbour is a newly-developed residential building located next to the world-famous Miami Beach.
The second property in the area to have chosen HyCOMB Panels as its external cladding provider following 321 Ocean Drive, the building’s structure utilises HyCOMB’s stone honeycomb panels to form its facade cladding, with a 6mm sandstone surface supported by durable honeycomb backing.
In compliance with local Florida building codes for High-Velocity Hurricane Zones (HVHZ), the panels have been issued a Notice of Acceptance (NOA) by Miami Dade County.
Once the famous Bal Harbour Club, this spectacular location now provides stunning, modern residential properties with unobstructed views of South Florida beaches and within close proximity of Bal Harbour shops.
A variety of luxury amenities are also on offer, including:
- Large relaxation pool
- Olympic-style lap pool
- Two oceanfront Jetted Spas
- Full poolside restaurant
- American pool table
- Fitness center with ocean view
- Yoga/meditation/pilates area
- Two tennis courts
- World-class spa
- Private lockers and changing rooms
- Grand salon for entertainment events
- Chef’s kitchen & bar
- Meeting area
- Library with lounge area
- Billiards recreational area
- Multi-purpose kids activity room
- Private cinema / Media room
- Valet parking with two levels of underground parking
- Private storage & bicycle area
- Beach and poolside services
- Pet grooming facilities