We provide Honeycomb Panels to these regions: USA | UK | Canada | Australia | Germany | Europe | Singapore | Hong Kong | Asia
Stone Honeycomb Panels
Advantages of Honeycomb Stone Panels
HyCOMB’s honeycomb stone Panels combine a natural stone veneer surface with a fiberglass or aluminium honeycomb backing for reinforcement. It is a revolutionary application for facade cladding as well as interior fit-outs with a number of unparalleled advantages:
- Lightweight; overall weight is reduced by 2/3rds compared to dimensional stone
- Rigid & robust; provides 60 times stronger resistant upon impact
- Easy installation; patented quick-installation systems enable three times faster in installation and passed Hurricane Wind Loading Test
- Practical & affordable; One-piece stone cladding sheets with maximum dimensions of 1500 x 3000mm, significantly reducing labor costs
- Sound & heat insulation; insulating & soundproofing properties for energy efficiency & comfort
- Anti-corrosion; lasting resistance against rust and corrosion
- Weather resistance; engineered to handle extreme temperatures & resistance against the elements
- Environmentally friendly
- Water-resistant; waterproofing makes our stone cladding panels an ideal material for both interior, exterior and veneer applications
- Fire-proof cladding solutions: non-combustible
- Highly efficient; insulating & soundproofing properties for peace & comfort
With its unique advantages, stone honeycomb panels better fulfill design intent, saving significant material cost and installation time.
Stone Honeycomb Solutions for All Tastes
HyCOMB Panels provides stone honeycomb panels worldwide with an extensive range of finishes available to suit all projects. Our selection of stone cladding materials includes the following surfaces:
Curved Stone Stone Cladding
HyCOMB’s Ultra-thin Curved Stone Honeycomb Panels are a patented product and innovative cladding solution that share all the advantages of our regular stone honeycomb panels in addition to the below:
- Minimum Curvature: radius of 500mm, brittle stone up to 1000mm
- Curvature: both inwards and outwards
- Mindful, eco-friendly cladding; significantly reduced waste during the curved panel production process
- Enhanced rigidity; 60 times stronger on impact strength
- Large format; maximum and minimum sizes depend on your design
Compared to other methods of making curved stone panels, Hycomb’s curved stone honeycomb provides increased flexibility to support design intent and saves a significant amount of material cost and installation time.
Certificates & Accreditations
Why HyCOMB Stone Honeycomb Panels?
Our customised epoxy adhesive is supplied by a world-renowned adhesive brand within the construction industry, all of which helps us to produce lightweight stone cladding with far superior strength compared to traditional alternatives.
Durability and weather resistance are the major concerns addressed by stone honeycomb, with the adhesive selected playing a key role in the lifespan of the panels.
Working in close partnership with our industry-leading supplier, our exclusive epoxy adhesive has been tailor-made specifically for the lamination of our stone wall panels with our special aluminium/fiberglass honeycomb backing.
The application process entails working closely with the adhesive supplier with detailed guidelines that are strictly followed during the production process of our stone honeycomb panels.
Testing & Durability
We conduct comprehensive, accelerated aging testing to ensure long-lasting quality and endurance in scientifically-replicated, authentic weather conditions in partnership with the reputable testing company, SGS.
This involves exposing the panels to extreme temperatures which start at -40c and rise to 80c before dropping back to -40c again in a single cycle. Panels are subject to a total of 60 cycles as a minimum. Additionally, HyCOMB Panels has achieved the below certificates and accreditations.