We provide Honeycomb Panels to these regions: USA | UK | Canada | Australia | Germany | Europe | Singapore | Hong Kong | Asia
Aluminum Honeycomb Panels
Composition & Benefits of Honeycomb Aluminium Panels
HyCOMB® Aluminium Honeycomb Panels consist of two layers of aluminium and steel sheets on the top and bottom sides, with an inner aluminium honeycomb core in-between. This allows for a lightweight structure while enhancing the rigidity of panels on a large scale.
With higher rigidity, the panel itself is extremely flat, making aluminium honeycomb one of the most efficient wall cladding materials for both interior and exterior applications. Fire safety remains paramount throughout the manufacturing process. In addition to stunning aesthetics, the physical qualities of aluminium honeycomb cladding mean it provides a fire-resistant alternative to other materials.
Aluminium Honeycomb Manufacturing & Surface Coating
A series of surface coating is available for different applications to suit all projects and ensure that demands are exceeded in terms of both decoration and protection.
- Aluminium: PVDF – PE -Powder Coating – Anodizing
- Stainless Steel: Anodizing – Vacuum plating
- Mill-finished aluminium honeycomb panels also available for your further lamination.
The entire manufacturing process of HyCOMB® aluminium honeycomb panels takes place in-house, from the aluminium honeycomb core to the surface material, whether an aluminium/steel, Porcelain or a Stone finish is applied.
This process allows for greater quality-control and a more cost-efficient production process of our metal honeycomb panels, enabling us to provide the best possible price for our customers. Our competitive pricing and high-quality products have led to the application of HyCOMB®’s honeycomb aluminium panels in numerous major projects worldwide – including huge applications as part of MRT projects in Singapore and Malaysia and even a national football stadium; the Astana Arena.
Certificates & Accreditations
The invisible Upperhand
Thermal Adhesive Film
Applied in the lamination of HyCOMB metal honeycomb panels.
Thermal adhesive films are applied in lamination of HyCOMB® honeycomb metal panels. The film is the most ideal bonding material for aluminium sandwich panels and was co-developed by HyCOMB® with one of the industry’s most renowned chemical adhesive suppliers.
When compared to traditional epoxy adhesives, the film offers unparalleled advantages:
- Higher elasticity than traditional glue – allowing the adhesive layer more flexibility during thermal expansion and contraction of the panel, so as to provide enhanced durability and avoid ‘bubbling’ or delamination even under extreme weather conditions.
- The film can be applied more uniformly than traditional epoxies due to its solid form under normal temperatures, meaning it does not require additional labor to spray onto the material surface, therefore avoiding uneven applications of the adhesive.
- Panels applied with the film were found to be 3 x times stronger in drum peel test when compared to traditional glues due to the stronger bonding strength it could provide.
- The film significantly enhances work efficiency as the process of traditional adhesive application by human labor is skipped.
- The melting point of the film is above 128 celsius. Therefore it performs way better when compared to traditional glue, which will start to crack or even breakdown at around 80 degrees celcius.
Thermal Adhesive Film
Films are in solid form under normal temperature. Way faster application than tradtional epoxy adhesives.
To the left hand side is traditional epoxy adhesive. To the right is thermal adhesive film. The film applies more uniformly than the traditional glue.
By applied traditional epoxy adhesive the panel tends to fail under rapid temperature change, while the film could perfectly solve such possible risks.